Toronto Sports Expo
AUTOMATED eTICKETING SYSTEM
HOW TICKETS WORK:
1) GENERAL ADMISSION TICKETS: one general admission ticket is required to enter the show. 2) AUTOGRAPH TICKETS: tickets can be purchased online or at our store on the day of the event. 3) Each autograph ticket is good for one (1) autograph on one item. 4) An autograph ticket does not include the item itself. 5) You can bring your own item to get signed or purchase one of our items for sale. 6) If you plan to purchase an inscription, you must purchase an autograph ticket. 7) Inscriptions must be obtained at the same time as the autograph and cannot be added to previously signed items. 8) Player appearances, times, and prices are subject to change. 9) Once a ticket is purchased it is non refundable unless the event is cancelled. 10) All event tickets are subject to 13% HST for all customers as the signing is taking place in Ontario. 11) INSCRIPTION TICKETS: any additional inscriptions that are wanted can be purchased on the day of the event.
- Print your eTickets at home before coming to the expo or we can scan the tickets on your cellphone.
- Pre-order eTickets and avoid the line up to buy autograph tickets.
- Ticket taking has never been easier with secure scanning technology.
- Gifting an autograph has never been easier with transferable eTickets via email.
- Select the eTicket you wish to pre-order.
- Add to cart
- Return to the eTickets page to purchase more autograph tickets.
- Check out when complete.
- Your eTickets will be emailed to you right away.
COMBO TICKETS: The eTicket that gets distributed for a purchased Combo Ticket will not be accepted as an autograph ticket due to limitations of the system. Once purchased, our team will manually assign you tickets that will be emailed shortly after purchase.